So I already have an orange salmon recipe and it is delicious. However, since I am on this cook new stuff kick and I Stan for Cuis.ine At Ho.me, I tried this one.
Orange Glazed Salmon
Adapted from Cuisine at Home
What You Need:
- 2 Tbs Cajun spice
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (6oz. each)
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbs orange marmalade Juice of one lime
What To Do:
- Combine Cajun spice and sugar in a small bowl
- Rub the spice mixture over all surfaces of fillets
- Saute fillets in oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat for 3-4 min per side. Carefully remove salmon to a plate
- Place marmalade and lime in the skillet until melted. Swirl to prevent burning
- Carefully place salmon back into the pan and spoon glaze all over fish.
- The salmon is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.